There is more to Web Marketing than the number of visitors you had yesterday.
We'd rather send you 10 qualified leads than 10,000,000 unqualified visits.
If your business is not using Social Media, it's time to pull your head out of the sand.
SEO is not dead yet. SEO feels fine, it feels happy.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engines are constantly changing what they look for when ranking sites. Google alone updates its ranking algorithm as frequently as 500 times a year. Google considers more than 200 different ranking factors, so it’s imperative to work with someone who can keep up. SEO services include:
- Keyword research
- Competitive research
- Organic Search
- On page factors
- Offsite factors
- Link building
- Local search
- Social Signals
- Regular analysis & reporting
Can you make me number 1 on Google?
Read Search Engine Optimization FAQs
Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC) is an exceptional way to market your site. Aztek is a Google Adwords Certified Partner, so we can run professional PPC campaigns. Certification means we have the knowledge and the understanding to manage the Adwords advertising platform. Our PPC campaigns:
- Consistently generate conversion rates that exceed industry averages.
- Are managed and monitored through a hands-on approach.
- Can include landing page development.
- Can integrate with retargeting and regional targeting.
- Include regular analysis and reporting.
Should I run paid ads on keywords that already rank?
Read PPC FAQs
Working with Third-Parties
Content Strategy & Services
Web users give a page ten seconds to determine if they want to stay. Search engine optimization gets a user to your site; content keeps them there. Great content attracts and retains users, and converts leads into customers. A solid, sustainable content strategy sets the course for a successful site. Content Services include:
- Content research, audits, inventories, and analyses.
- Content strategy.
- Content development and creation.
- Organic SEO integration.
- Editing, proof-reading, polishing, optimizing.
- Blogging strategies and campaigns.
- Editorial Calendars
Do I have to write my own website content?
Read Content Marketing FAQs
Social Media Marketing (SMO)
You can’t deny the power of social media. Search engines now use social media to rank sites, and they give preference for sites with content that engages users socially. Social media is also where your customers and your potential customers are, so shouldn’t you be there too? Social media, in some form, is an absolutely must for companies today, no exceptions. Social media marketing includes:
- Social media assessments.
- Social media strategy.
- Social content development.
- Acquisition and setup of social properties.
- Integrating social media into the website.
- Education and training on social media management.
How should I use social media for business?
Read Social Media FAQs
PPC Case Study: The Importance of Tracking
Aztek's PPC campaign for Timco Rubber increased leads by 94%.
Content Case Study: SEO + Content = More Leads
Aztek's Content and SEO campaign for Group Management Sales doubled leads in half the time.