Get the latest web news, tips & tricks in your inbox. We promise never to spam you or sell your email address.
A great article from one of our favorite web design blogs (Smashing Magazine). A must read for the client Web Manager (or whoever is in charge of your company's website).
From the Article:
We all make mistakes running our websites. However, the nature of those mistakes varies depending on the size of your company. As your organization grows, the mistakes change. This post addresses common mistakes among large organizations.
- You Need A Separate Web Division
- Managing Your Website Is A Full-Time Job
- Periodic Redesign Is Not Enough
- Your Website Cannot Appeal To Everyone
- You Are Wasting Money On Social Networking
- Your Website Is Not All About You
- You’re Not Getting Value From Your Web Team
- Design By Committee Brings Death
- A CMS Is Not A Silver Bullet
- You Have Too Much Content