Aztek is looking for an entry to mid-level web application developer. The web developer will generally use C# and SQL Server, to build some of the best-in-class web applications and maintain Aztek’s existing in-house applications and libraries.
Aztek’s web developers are responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle from quoting, meeting, prototyping, to requirements, building, testing, launching and maintaining. As such organization skills and time management skills are mandatory. The web application developer must also write clean, well-designed, well-organized C# code, investigate and keep up with new technology, and work with other application development team members, and graphic designers.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a Microsoft web programming exam (MCTS/MCPD) within the first 30 days of employment.
- Working knowledge of C# and SQL
- Ability to do self-directed work as well as work alongside a team of other developers
- Understanding of relational databases
Nice To Have
- 3+ years experience with C# and SQL Server in web development arena
- Experience with .NET Web Services
- Objective-C, XCode
- XML, XSD, XSLT
- Entity Modeling
- SQL SSIS/DTS
- Microsoft Certification (MCTS, MCPD)
- Strong familiarity with Windows server platforms
- Source Control Frameworks
Please submit sample of work, URLs, project files, any code to demonstrate coding ability. Contact Us.