Digital Marketing Account Manager
Aztek is one of Cleveland’s top digital agencies focused on web design, development, and digital marketing. Our growing agency is highly focused on culture, innovation, and the success of our clients. We’re currently seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team.
What We’re Looking For
- Are you ready to work with a talented team that is passionate about digital and thrives on idea-sharing, innovation, and collaboration?
- Do you thrive on interacting with others, having great conversations about business goals, challenges, and opportunities, and creatively collaborating to drive success?
- Are you detail-oriented, organized, and thrive on managing projects and timelines?
- Do you have a passion for digital and want to take your knowledge to the next level using digital strategies to help businesses grow?
- Are you ready to work with a group of talented and passionate marketers who will support you, teach you, and help you grow?
At Aztek, our Digital Marketing Account Managers are essential to the success of our clients. No one day is the same, and each day brings the opportunity for a whole new variety of work. Between interacting and building relationships with clients, developing creative digital marketing strategies, “getting your hands dirty” with project work that you’re passionate about, and ensuring all facets of the client relationship are running smoothly – this role is perfect for ambitious, driven individuals.
There is no micro-management, and our Digital Marketing Account Managers are given the autonomy to be responsible for their client’s success. Aztek has a highly-supportive team culture to ensure everyone has the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Here are the Specifics
Want to know what you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis? Here are the high-level responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Account Manager:
- Provides overall strategic direction and planning for select clients
- Responsible for developing monthly digital marketing plans and quarterly strategy according to a client’s business goals
- Responsible for developing a measurement plan to identify success of efforts
- Responsible for developing and updating monthly Digital Marketing analytics reports to send to select clients
- Tactical project work, including content strategy, SEO/SEM, and analytics and reporting
- Responsible for setting up and scheduling select client meetings and internal meetings, including phone calls and web conferences
- Responsible for ensuring digital marketing tasks are completed on time for select clients through consistent reminders and communication internally
What Makes a Great Fit?
At Aztek, we’re dedicate to ensuring we have the right people in the “right seats.” Here are the skills and experience that we believe make an excellent candidate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Excellent project management and time management skills a must
- Experience working in a client-facing or account management role a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cultural while managing multiple projects
- A passion for digital marketing and several years of digital marketing experience recommended
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Experience with Google Analytics or other Analytics platforms a plus
- Specific experience with Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing or Marketing Automation, PPC or Display Advertising, Social Media or Social Advertising, or Analytics encouraged
We also look for individuals that align with our values:
- Help Others
- Take Ownership
- Be a Trusted Advisor
- Get “Stuff” Done (we may use a stronger word)
- Be Honest
Why Work at Aztek?
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that allows us to focus on doing great work and live excellent lives at the same time. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match
- The opportunity to surround yourself with smart, passionate individuals
- Staff outings and event planned by our internal “Culture Committee”
- Wellness hours during the week to focus on health and wellness outside of work
- Opportunity for remote work when necessary (think giant Cleveland snowstorm)
- Flexible scheduling and vacation policies
- Annual professional development contribution
- Internal education sessions and bi-weekly “Innovation Days”
- Amazing downtown office with free parking
- Casual dress (work comfortably!)