Digital Marketing Intern
Aztek is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team in downtown Cleveland. This paid position will have a wide range of responsibilities and will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Our goal for this internship is to give you real world work experience in a digital marketing agency and to give you an opportunity to showcase your digital talents through ongoing projects and a final self-selected project/presentation.
The ideal candidate for this position...
- Is a college Sophomore, Junior, or Senior (upperclassmen preferred).
- Studies a related subject (Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, and English majors preferred).
- Has interest and/or experience with email marketing. Experience with email marketing tools a plus.
- Has interest and/or experience working with major social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Experience with social media management software such as Hootsuite or Sendible a plus.
- Has interest in content marketing (working with blogs, websites, emails, whitepapers, etc.), content strategy, and/or search engine optimization (SEO).
- Has excellent communication skills, time management and personal organization skills.
When we say "work," what we mean is...
- Assist Email Marketing Manager with layout, content, sending, and reporting of client email marketing campaigns through various email marketing software programs.
- Curate and schedule content for client and Aztek social media campaigns, utilizing social media management tools.
- Assist with monthly client reporting and analytics.
- Add page content and publish blogs to websites through a variety of content management systems.
- Assist with keyword research, link-building and on-page SEO recommendations.
- Write blog content for Aztek and our clients.
- Gain experience with agency operations and client interaction.
Send a cover letter and/or résumé to [email protected] by 8/30/2019. Qualified candidates for this position will be asked to conduct a phone/Skype interview.
Questions about this position? Contact us at: [email protected].