Email Marketing Specialist
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in 2019? Ready to work with some of the region’s best and fastest-growing companies in establishing their email marketing programs and presence? Want the autonomy to build successful digital marketing programs and constantly be learning and trying new things? Well that’s exactly what we’re looking for at Aztek.
Our Digital Marketing team is rapidly growing and adding a Email Marketing Specialist. This position will manage and maintain clients marketing automation programs – and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with our team of designers, writers and marketing strategists.
The ideal candidate brings a few years of email marketing experience and has a well-rounded skillset that includes setup of email marketing platforms, design and implementation of email marketing campaigns, and a strategic understanding of how to leverage marketing automation for success.
Specific Responsibilities and Expectations
- Set up of email marketing accounts in a number of different platforms, including but not limited to Act-On Software, SharpSpring, Hubspot, MailChimp and others
- Development of email content to be used in email marketing campaigns and marketing automation workflows, including content writing and email layout
- Development of landing pages and forms to be integrated into existing websites
- Management of lists, including import/export, ensuring high list quality, and troubleshooting any deliverability issues
- Ongoing reporting of email marketing and marketing automation for clients
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience working with email marketing or marketing automation platforms (including Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On Software, SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, Drip)
- Experience developing email content, including subject line, content and design best practices
- Solid understanding and knowledge of email marketing trends, including deliverability and design
- Email design experience a plus; basic understanding of HTML required
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects with unique deadlines at the same time
- Strong communication skills, with a keen ability to communicate technical topics in a simplified and concise manner
Ready to apply? Submit your resume to [email protected] and mention the Email Marketing Specialist position.