Email Marketing Specialist
Our Digital Marketing team is rapidly growing and adding an Email Marketing Specialist. This position will collaborate with our team of designers, writers and marketing strategists, while being responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing and marketing automation programs.
The Email Marketing Specialist should love a challenge and be eager to learn and grow. The ideal candidate has a few years of email marketing experience and a well-rounded skillset that includes strong writing skills, attention to detail, an eye for design, and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Specific Responsibilites and Expectations
- End-to-end production of email marketing campaigns and marketing automation programs
- Ongoing support and management of client marketing automation platforms, including but not limited to ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, MailChimp, Act-On Software
- Development of forms and landing pages to be integrated into existing websites
- Management of lists, including import/export, ensuring high list quality, and troubleshooting any deliverability issues
- Ongoing reporting of email marketing and marketing automation for clients
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience working with email marketing or marketing automation platforms (ideally, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, SharpSpring, or Drip)
- Experience developing email content, including copy writing and design
- Solid understanding and knowledge of email marketing trends, including deliverability and design
- Email design experience a plus; basic understanding of HTML required
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects with unique deadlines at the same time
- Strong communication skills, with a keen ability to communicate technical topics in a simplified and concise manner
- Desire to learn, grow, and solve problems
Why Work at Aztek?
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that allows us to focus on doing great work and live excellent lives at the same time. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match
- The opportunity to surround yourself with smart, passionate individuals
- Staff outings and event planned by our internal “Culture Committee”
- Wellness hours during the week to focus on health and wellness outside of work
- Opportunity for remote work when necessary (think giant Cleveland snowstorm)
- Flexible scheduling and vacation policies
- Annual professional development contribution
- Internal education sessions and bi-weekly “Innovation Days”
- Amazing downtown office with free parking
- Casual dress (work comfortably!)
Send a cover letter and/or résumé to [email protected]. Qualified candidates for this position will be asked to conduct a phone/Skype interview.
Questions about this position? Contact us at: [email protected].