Fall Graphic Design Intern
Aztek is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join our team in downtown Cleveland. This paid internship will have a wide range of responsibilities and will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
Our goal for this internship is to give you real world work experience in a digital marketing agency and to give you an opportunity to showcase your design talent through ongoing projects and a final self-selected project/presentation.
The ideal candidate for this position...
- Is a college sophomore, junior, or senior (upperclassmen preferred).
- Studies a related subject (Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, and Journalism, majors preferred).
- Has working knowledge of graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver (or similar software).
- Has interest and/or experience with email design.
- Has strong attention to detail and a creative mindset.
- Is interested in design industry trends and has a desire to contribute to the knowledge in the field.
When we say "work," what we mean is...
- Gain exposure to the planning and visual development of client graphic design work.
- Create social media graphics and content for client social media channels.
- Produce client marketing materials, such as whitepapers, guides, display advertising, and other visual media as needed.
- Design and build landing pages for client digital campaigns in WordPress, Umbraco and other marketing software or content management systems.
- Assist with design elements needed for client email marketing campaigns.
- Gain experience with agency operations and client interaction.
Send samples or example of recent work and résumé to [email protected] by 5/31/2020. Those who are potential fits for this position will be asked to conduct a phone/Skype interview.
Questions about this position? Contact us at: [email protected].