This is a paid quality assurance (QA) internship in downtown Cleveland.
Our goal for this internship is to give you real-world work experience in the industry and to give you an opportunity to showcase your talent through ongoing evaluations and a final self-selected project/presentation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION…
- Is a college junior or senior (upperclassmen preferred).
- Studies a related subject (marketing, communictions, computer science, graphic design)
- Has an interest in digital communications.
- Is interested in industry trends and has the desire to contribute to the knowledge in the field.
When we say "work," what we mean is…
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing (browser compatibility, user acceptance testing, forms testing, new site features and functionality)
- Conduct industry and competitor research for client websites
- Put together website inventories and audits
- Build sitemaps and structure pages in GatherContent (a content collection tool)
- Structure and publish blog posts
- Add content to websites through a variety of content management systems
- Assist with keyword research and SEO on-page recommendations
- Create wireframe ideas
- Participate in design critique
- Bitbucket repository creation
- CMS installation
AFTER COMPLETING THIS INTERNSHIP, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO…
- Establish goals for a website
- Understand all aspects of a web design project
- Use industry software
- Complete website design review walkthroughs
- Navigate working in an Agile environement
Send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
In your cover letter, let us know why you’re interested in this position. Mention a favorite blog, website, or hobby you enjoy and why. Tell us something that will give us an idea of who you are and how you work. Those who are potential fits for this position will be asked to come in for an interview.