Paid Media Associate
Join the amazing team at Aztek! We are a digital marketing and web design agency growing quickly and looking for a Paid Media Associate to join our team of digital experts.
We hire people who share our values:
- Help Others
- Take Ownership
- Be Honest
- Get Sh!t Done
- Be a Trusted Advisor
About the Role
The Paid Media Associate will assist with Aztek’s client’s paid media campaigns, including search, display, and social.
The Paid Media Associate will be responsible for keyword research, day-to-day management of multiple paid campaigns, development of content for ads and landing pages, and the analysis and optimization of paid campaigns for Aztek’s digital marketing clients.
Ideal candidates for the position should have some experience working with both Google Ads and Google Analytics. In addition, an ideal candidate will need the ability to complete in-depth research, possess excellent writing skills, and have the ability to clearly translate and communicate research findings and campaign performance with clients.
Specific Responsibilities and Expectations
- Keyword research for paid search campaigns
- Development of compelling ad content based on best practices
- Implementation of ad campaigns through Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other prominent digital advertising networks
- Day-to-day management of paid digital campaigns, including keyword optimization, budget management, ad copy, and creative optimization
- Reporting of campaign performance
Skills and Experience
- Proven research skills with an ability to understand a wide variety of industries and business types
- An interest in analytics and digital marketing trends
- General knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager; experience a plus
- Working knowledge of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.); social advertising experience a plus
- Interest and/or experience with HTML and content management systems a plus
- Relevant internship experience in a digital advertising or digital marketing role a plus
Why Work at Aztek?
- Work with companies in all industries from startup to enterprise
- Knowledge-sharing opportunities like conferences and lunch-and-learns
- One of the coolest downtown offices in a renovated elevator factory
- Free parking
- Wellness time each week to run, walk, yoga, meditate – whatever you like!
- Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Casual dress – work comfortably!
- Oh, and donuts to celebrate website launches, new clients and company successes
If you're interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]