Paid Media Associate
Aztek is one of Cleveland’s top digital agencies focused on web design, development, and digital marketing. Our growing agency is highly focused on culture, innovation, and the success of our clients. We’re currently seeking a Paid Media Associate to join our team.
We hire people who share our values:
- Help Others
- Take Ownership
- Be Honest
- Get Sh!t Done
- Be a Trusted Advisor
About the Role
The Paid Media Associate will be an integral part of Aztek’s Paid Media team by supporting the implementation of paid media strategies and gain hands-on experience building new campaigns for search, display, and social. This is a great entry-level or junior-level opportunity for an individual looking to gain more experience in digital marketing or digital advertising as well as someone just looking to gain more experience in the PPC realm of digital marketing.
The Paid Media Associate will be responsible for assisting with keyword research, daily reviews of multiple paid campaigns, writing new content for ads and landing pages, and the analysis and optimization of paid campaigns for Aztek’s Digital Marketing clients.
Ideal candidates for the position will have some knowledge of both Google Ads and Google Analytics. Additionally, an ideal candidate will have the ability to complete in-depth research, possess excellent writing skills, and can translate and communicate research findings and campaign performance with the Paid Media team and/or others on the Digital Marketing team.
Specific Responsibilities and Expectations
- Keyword research for paid search campaigns (you love spreadsheets)
- Development of compelling ad content based on best practices (i.e. figuring out what ad copy works best on Facebook vs. Google to drive positive results)
- Assisting with competitive research
- Assisting with the creation of ad campaigns in Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other prominent digital advertising networks
- Optimization of paid digital campaigns, including keyword opportunities, budget management, ad copy, etc.
- Assisting with reporting of campaign performance
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail. There are a lot of details that drive a successful digital advertising campaign. They can be as big as ensuring each campaign doesn’t go over budget down to making sure there are no spelling errors in any ad copy.
- Curious and self-driven. You love a challenge and get excited about solving problems.
- Interest in analytics and digital marketing trends. We’re always reading blogs and case studies about testing new techniques and creative ideas.
Not Required, But Nice to Have
- General knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager; experience a plus
- Working knowledge of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.); social advertising experience a plus
- Interest and/or experience with Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe Photoshop
- Interest and/or experience with HTML and content management systems a plus
- Relevant internship or career experience in a digital advertising or digital marketing role a plus
Why Work at Aztek?
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that allows us to focus on doing great work and live excellent lives at the same time. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match
- The opportunity to surround yourself with smart, passionate individuals
- Staff outings and event planned by our internal “Culture Committee”
- Wellness hours during the week to focus on health and wellness outside of work
- Opportunity for remote work when necessary (think giant Cleveland snowstorm)
- Flexible scheduling and vacation policies
- Annual professional development contribution
- Internal education sessions and bi-weekly “Innovation Days”
- Amazing downtown office with free parking
- Casual dress (work comfortably!)
If you're interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
**Please note: Aztek is looking for local candidates in the Northeast Ohio area. We are currently working 100% remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we do plan to return to work from our downtown office once we feel the workplace is a safe and healthy environment for all of our employees. We have developed a remote onboarding program to thoroughly welcome new employees during this time, and are focused on welcoming new employees in a very personal and thoughtful way.**