Job Description and Requirements
The Paid Media Manager will primarily manage all activities related to pay-per-click advertising (PPC) and other social advertising programs.
The Paid Media Manager will manage paid search campaigns, including setup, monitoring, ongoing recommendations to improve campaign performance, adding keywords or removing negative keywords, testing ad copy and design, and reporting results and insights.
The Paid Media Manager will also be involved with new client research and meetings, including providing estimated budgets and opportunity based on specific markets and/or client goals.
Qualified candidates should have experience building campaigns focused on ROI and lead generation.
Specific Responsibilities and Expectations
- Create and build PPC and social advertising campaigns, including adding keywords, developing ad variations, identifying targeting options, and scheduling
- Identify the appropriate paid advertising channels based on the client’s goals and competitive research
- On-going monitoring and updating of PPC campaigns, including adding additional keywords, removing negative keywords, and making suggestions to improve long-term performance
- Reporting on PPC performance, including insights derived from results
- Recommendations for landing page and content opportunities to improve the success of paid advertising campaigns
Skills and Experience
- 2-3+ years of proven Paid Media/ PPC experience
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Experience with Paid Search Optimization Tools, such as WordStream
- Experience with social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine algorithms, and SEO best practices
- Be appreciative
- Take ownership
- Be upfront and honest
- Be prepared
- Do the most valuable thing first
- Ask good questions