Paid Media Manager
Join the amazing team at Aztek! We are a digital marketing and web design agency growing quickly and looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our team of digital experts.
We hire people who share our values:
- Help Others
- Take Ownership
- Be Honest
- Get Sh!t Done
- Be a Trusted Advisor
About the Role
The Paid Media Manager will lead Aztek’s client-facing paid media campaigns, including search, display, programmatic, and social.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for overall client paid strategy. This includes understanding the latest trends in the paid advertising industry, deep knowledge of paid advertising platforms, and an ability to translate organizational goals into successful paid strategies.
The Paid Media Manager will oversee and be responsible for keyword research, day-to-day management of multiple paid campaigns, development of content for ads and landing pages, and the analysis and optimization of paid campaigns for Aztek’s digital marketing clients.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. Knowledge of programmatic advertising is important, as is a solid working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Specific Responsibilities and Expectations
- Development of paid digital advertising strategy for organizations of varying sizes and industries
- Ability to understand an organization’s business goals, develop a strategy and measurement plan to support those, and communicate these with clients
- Strong, repeatable processes for setting up digital advertising campaigns
- Day-to-day management of paid digital campaigns, including keyword optimization, budget management, and ad copy and creative optimization
- Reporting of campaign performance
- Management and delegation of related project work to other team members, including but not limited to landing page design, content for campaigns, ad design, tracking set up and reporting
Skills and Experience
- Several years working experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Experience working with multiple internal or external clients with varying goals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to distill technical information into understandable information
- A passion and interest to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Google Ads or Facebook Ads certification(s) a plus
- Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
Why Work at Aztek?
- Work with companies in all industries from startup to enterprise
- Knowledge-sharing opportunities like conferences and lunch-and-learns
- One of the coolest downtown offices in a renovated elevator factory
- Free parking
- Wellness time each week to run, walk, yoga, meditate – whatever you like!
- Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Casual dress – work comfortably!
- Oh, and donuts to celebrate website launches, new clients and company successes
If you're interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]