Job Description and Requirements
The Project Manager will work as part of the project delivery team working alongside designers, developers, and digital marketers to coordinate, communicate, and organize web-based projects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
We are looking for someone who can envision the complete picture of a project, including management of timelines and resources for projects, communication of status updates, management of scope and budget, and communication of feedback. A strong candidate is comfortable being part of the conversation, providing feedback, defending their ideas, saying “no” to clients and internal team members, having difficult conversations, and negotiating tactfully.
In this role, the Project Manager will be on the “front lines” dealing with clients and support issues. The Project Manager will triage support issues, knowing when to escalate issues, asking questions to uncover complexity, getting to the root of issues, and learning to understand how development, design, and marketing decisions combine to drive results and metrics.
Specific Responsibilities and Expectations
- Self-motivated with demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Capable of having tough conversations to hold team members and clients accountable for deliverables
- Master of scheduling meetings and internal team resources
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Comfortable leading and setting priorities
- Ability to filter and deliver relevant information to the right audience at the right time
- Experience managing complex, ever-changing projects
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and execute plans in ambiguous settings
- Basic understanding of the Agile philosophy and practices
- 3-5 years experience
We hire people who share our values:
- Help Others
- Take Ownership
- Be Honest
- Get Sh!t Done
- Be a Trusted Advisor
Why work at Aztek?
- Work with companies in all industries from startup to enterprise
- Knowledge-sharing opportunities like conferences and lunch-and-learns
- One of the coolest downtown offices in a renovated elevator factory
- Free parking
- Wellness time each week to run, walk, yoga, meditate – whatever you like!
- Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Casual dress – work comfortably!
- Oh, and donuts to celebrate website launches, new clients and company successes
If you're interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]