You should be comfortable and confident in sprint planning, meeting with clients, requirements, communication and sprint demonstrations. We are a dedicated team who share a love for code and all things tech. We strive to produce clean code that we are proud of. With a constantly evolving project backlog, we rely on strong team collaboration while still providing the freedom for you to work independently.
- Proficient in the .NET technology stack
- Skillful with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with personal project management
- Time management, internal and external communication
- Passion for writing clean, maintainable code
- Assist in all aspects of a development project, from gathering requirements, team sprint planning, writing code, client demonstrations and deployments
- Be performing self-directed work as well as pairing with other team members to help strengthen our core knowledge base
- Take full ownership of your projects
- Contribute to projects throughout the entire stack (front-end and back-end) through technical, conceptual and verbal skills
- Collaborate with multiple teams and clients to deliver innovative web applications
- Grow our company culture with new ideas and perspectives
- Fail fast and fail often
Skills We'd Like to See:
- Professional experience with ASP.NET MVC
- A known community presence (blogging, speaking, networking)
As a member of the Aztek Development team, you will have the freedom to make decisions affecting your personal technology stack, daily work priorities and environment.
Not sure you're qualified for this position? Apply anyway. We're always looking for motivated people with a thirst for knowledge.
- Be appreciative
- Take ownership
- Be upfront and honest
- Be prepared
- Do the most valuable thing first
- Ask good questions