"“Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words.”"
— Mark Twain
- Is the managing editor for PressureLife
- Has edited a book that's in Library of Congress
- Was butt-dialed by Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Distantly related to Jonathan Freeman, the man who did the voice of Jafar
- Was taller than every teacher he every had, aside from his first grade teacher
- Is a cheese enthusiast
- Never had a stuffed animal as a child, yet loves stuffed animals and once was a seasonal worker at Build-a-Bear
- AP Stylebook: There's a reason the call it the journalist's bible. Great to use as a base while adjusting to personal style guides.
- Words (everywhere): Pay attention to how words are used in new books, articles, movies, speeches, and whatever else you can find. Words are a writer's tools, and it's important to pay attention to how people use them.