Ana is a digital marketing manager at Aztek. She specializes in project management, planning and strategy, creative graphics and direction, creative content, design aesthetics and visual concepts, social media marketing, trade show marketing, and digital advertising.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in organizational communication from Ohio University. Prior to her experience at Aztek, Ana was the marketing director at the Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club and the senior marketing coordinator at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland. She also spent time at MorEvents, a global event planning management company in Denver, Colorado.
"Find your spirit, and no challenge will keep you from achieving your goals."
— Christopher Penn
- I was born and adopted from Tirana, Albania during a war in the early '90s
- I’ve done almost every known water sport or activity
- I was a high soprano opera singer for 12 years
- Sprout Social Landscape – a great social media image resizing tool.
- Hubspot Blogging Resources – free blogging resources & templates for those start-ups looking to engage their audience.
- Canva – to make social media graphics on the fly under a tight budget.
- Pexels – high-resolution stock images that are free and without copyrights