"“High-quality web content that's useful, usable, and enjoyable is one of the greatest competitive advantages you can create for yourself online.”"
— Kristina Halvorson
- When I was living in South Korea I went ice fishing with my bare hands. I didn't catch a fish, but they gave me a fish to hold for a picture. I count that.
- My house was built in 1912 and I love home renovation - I'm always working on a project.
- Porco Lounge & Tiki Room - They make a mean Painkiller and the vibe makes you feel like you're on vacation in Cleveland.
- Rocky River Reservation - Great for a run, walk, or bike ride (or a quick game of foot golf).
- Blackbird Baking Company - Local baked goods, coffee, and artisan breads. Try the chocolate chip cookies sprinkled with salt...
- Miega Korean BBQ Restaurant - Traditional Korean menu and grills on the table for barbecue, if you haven't been you should give it a try.
- Nielson Norman Group - A great resource for evidence-based research on usability, content, design trends and more.
- Occam's Razor by Avinash Kaushik - Digital Analytics, marketing, and measurement insights.