Anna is a vice president of digital marketing at Aztek, specializing in tracking and reporting analytics, SEO, content, and PPC. Anna is also the city champion at TogetherDigital (formerly Women in Digital).
She earned a bachelor’s degree in Spanish from Bucknell University and a master’s degree in international education from George Washington University. She then served as a program assistant at George Washington University’s School of Business, where she supported program marketing and development for more than 20 short-term programs, including six required international residency projects for 130 first-year MBA candidates. Prior to joining Aztek as a content strategist, she was a content management coordinator at Case Western Reserve University.
"High-quality web content that's useful, usable, and enjoyable is one of the greatest competitive advantages you can create for yourself online."
— Kristina Halvorson
- When I was living in South Korea, I went ice fishing with my bare hands. I didn't catch a fish, but they gave me a fish to hold for a picture. I count that.
- My house was built in 1912 and I love home renovation - I'm always working on a project.
- Porco Lounge & Tiki Room - They make a mean Painkiller and the vibe makes you feel like you're on vacation in Cleveland.
- Rocky River Reservation - Great for a run, walk, or bike ride (or a quick game of foot golf).
- Blackbird Baking Company - Local baked goods, coffee, and artisan breads. Try the chocolate chip cookies sprinkled with salt.
- Miega Korean BBQ Restaurant - Traditional Korean menu and grills on the table for barbecue. If you haven't been you should give it a try.
- Nielson Norman Group - A great resource for evidence-based research on usability, content, design trends, and more.
- Occam's Razor by Avinash Kaushik - Digital analytics, marketing, and measurement insights.