Frank initially earned a degree from the University of Akron in anthropology and archaeology. He later received a bachelor’s degree from Cleveland State University in computer information science. Prior to joining Aztek, Frank held multiple roles in software development at Broadvox.
"Pizza makes me think that anything is possible."
— Henry Rollins
- I studied archaeology for three years before switching to computer science. Turns out it's not like Indiana Jones at all.
- My last band sold more records in Asia and South America than we did in the U.S.
- Cleveland Moto -Vintage bikes and beautiful new Moto Guzzis.
- Lake Erie Nature & Science Center - My wife and I like to visit the rehabilitated animals that can't be released back in to the wild.
- Sweet Basil - Fantastic neo-Neapolitan pizza.
- Swensons - Okay, fine, it's an Akron thing. Still the best cheeseburger around.