Trisha is a paid media associate at Aztek, where she supports client’s paid advertising efforts through research, strategy, ad copy and design, and analytics.
Trisha has multiple Google Ads certifications, as well as a Google Analytics certification and SEO Fundamentals certification from SEMRush. Prior to joining Aztek, she served as a digital marketing associate and content writer for SplashLink.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take."
— Wayne Gretzky -Michael Scott -Trisha Kisinger
- Favorite activities include trying new restaurants, repeatedly binging Parks and Recreation, and pop culture.
- I have a weakness for indoor plants. They’re slowly taking over my apartment.
- I amuse myself by rotating the vowel in my name when I play trivia i.e. “Tresh,” “Trash,” “Trosh,” etc.
- Noble Best Brewing Co, notable highlights: CLE Corndog
- Platform Brewing Co, notable highlights: Anything
- Xinji Noodle Bar, notable highlights: All the ramen, Korean fried chicken
- Fairmount, notable highlights: Happy hour
- Lakewood Plant Company, pro-tip: Plan a budget ahead of time