"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity."
— Gilda Radner
- I am dating an identical twin
- I have two cats: Cupcake and Muffins
- I once took a train (the California Zephyr) from San Francisco to Chicago
- I was born and raised in Cincinnati (so don’t talk to me about Skyline Chili unless you love it)
- Pier W
- Mitchell’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Lakewood Park
- Merry Arts Pub and Grille
- Phoenix Coffee Co.