- Technical Setup - It's important to ensure that your Act-On Software instance is properly set up, including domain verification, email verification, and subdomain setup.
- Site Tracking - Ensure that Act-On Software is properly tracking visitors to your site.
- Account Setup - Verify that users are correctly added and if necessary email syncing is set up.
- Migrate CRM Data - Act-On Software can sync with many common CRM platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Migrate Existing Content - Migrate any relevant email templates, landing pages and documents.
- Configure Lead Scoring - Set up a lead scoring system to help prioritize leads as they come in.
- Email and Landing Page Design - Ensure that your emails and landing pages are effective and consistent with your brand.
- Build Automation Programs - Take full advantage of Act-On Software by building robust marketing automation programs, from easy email designs to A/B testing tools, to transactional sending.
Interested in learning more about how Act-On software can help drive leads, sales, and awareness for your business? Contact us today to see how you can benefit from working with an Act-On Software Partner.