When conducting a website assessment, the first step is a discovery meeting and a series of stakeholder interviews to uncover relevant background information on the business and their goals for the website. We then perform an in-depth website analysis to determine the health of your site and optimization opportunities to improve your performance. This process includes:
- A deep dive into digital marketing opportunities to increase website traffic and conversions (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, etc.).
- A comprehensive website content audit to assess the existing content on the site and develop new content marketing strategies to attract visitors, build your audience, and convert leads.
- A wide-scale technical SEO audit to assess the technical foundation of the site.
- An analysis of your web analytics and tracking (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- A breakdown of your site’s Google Core Web Vitals and page quality, and what can be done to improve load times and page speed.
- Opportunities to improve UX design to create better interactions with your customers.
- A competitor analysis to see how your organization stacks up against your top competition and determine the digital strategies that will help you gain the edge.
You'll receive all final documentation (including comprehensive data) to support the answer to the questions, how is my website performing? And, what can be done to perform better?
The goal is to uncover the biggest opportunities for your business to improve online, whether that be an increase in visibility, user engagement, or number of qualified leads.
As a result of our website audit, you'll have more insight into your business and a proposed solution to grow.