Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Improve SEO with a strategy built around strong keywords, great content, and proper indexing.
You know the old adage, "If a tree falls in the forest, but no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?" Well, the same can be said about your website. You can have the best design, products and/or services, but if no one can find it, it becomes a lot less valuable. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website and content to be found by the right people. The better you’re able to increase exposure for your web pages in search engine results pages (SERPs), the better you’re able to connect people to your content, products, services and brand.
Aztek's SEO Services
Aztek’s team can develop an overall SEO strategy for your organization geared at increasing your exposure in search engines and driving relevant traffic. We employ a variety of SEO techniques to help grow your website traffic and conversion rate.
SEO services we offer:
A good SEO strategy starts with high-quality content. What’s the best way to drive people to your website from search engines? Deliver them content that satisfies their search queries through:
- Ongoing strategic content creation: Demonstrate expertise with a consistent cadence of fresh content in the form of blog posts, web pages, and more.
- On-page content optimization: Optimize existing content on your site with our thorough SEO keyword research and implementation.
- SEO content: Ensure that the content that search engines see is indexed correctly and driving users to click on your search results.
Your website isn’t the only thing search engines evaluate. There are also off-site “signals” that can affect where a website or page appears in search engine results. Aztek’s SEO experts have experience with:
- Link Reclamation: Check your backlinks to remedy any broken or dead links on your site and add redirects.
- YouTube: Share video content on YouTube to engage with your audience. Add links to your site and optimize the video title and description.
- Social Media: Optimize profiles and social media posts, as social media content can often show up high in SERPs.
Your site’s depth of content, user friendliness, site speed, and appearance are all important factors in achieving higher rankings. We’ll identify opportunities to optimize a website’s user experience that will result in increased exposure and engagement from search engines.
- Content Strategy: Create a clear path for visitors to easily find what they’re searching for with a solid sitemap.
- Image Optimization: Provide context by including descriptions with your pictures to ensure search engines and users can understand what they’re seeing.
It's still important to make sure that everything “under the hood” of your website is optimized with SEO best practices in mind. Technical auditing, internal linking, meta data optimization, targeted keyword density and more are all part of our ongoing analysis and recommendation process.
- Indexing: Ensure search engines can properly crawl your website with proper robots.txt files.
- Meta Data: Help search engines better understand your content by optimizing the copy that shows up in search results beneath the page title.
Whether you’re optimizing for a group of brick-and-mortar stores, or simply trying to improve your organization’s online reputation, local SEO can work wonders to put your business in Google’s maps or local results. This includes:
- Listing Optimization: Ensure that your organization’s local listings or citations are accurate, consistent and complete on third-party websites like Yelp, Facebook, Google, BBB, Chamber of Commerce, and more.
- Reviews: Earn trust with your potential customers through positive reviews. Aztek can help your organization drive more company reviews and develop a strategy to respond to negative comments or reviews.
MONITOR SEO PERFORMANCE
What does a successful SEO strategy look like? Focus on the online metrics that matter most. A good SEO strategy will help increase traffic, lead generation, conversion rates and sales for your business. Aztek will track your SEO performance in real time to monitor the success of your campaign through our custom reporting.
WORK WITH A CLEVELAND SEO AGENCY
Google updates its algorithm about 1-2 times per day. Then, there’s also Yahoo, Bing and many other niche search engines out there. That’s a lot to keep up with. When you work with Aztek, our team of SEO experts will develop a strategy to help you gain search engine exposure where it matters most.
We’ll start by researching and analyzing keywords to assess your current search engine exposure and understand your audience and identify opportunities to increase visibility. We’ll then optimize your site through content creation, on-page updates, usability improvements, technical SEO and more to maximize your organization’s potential on all major search engines. Ready to start optimizing?