Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is a necessary, long-term strategy.
You know the old adage, "If a tree falls in the forest, but no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?" Well, the same can be said about your website - you can have the best design, products and/or services, but if no one can find it, it becomes a lot less valuable.
SEO is the process of optimizing your website and content to be found by the right people. The better you’re able to increase exposure for your web pages in search results, the better you’re able to connect people to your content, products, services and brand.
We'll never promise that you'll rank number one for a specific keyword. Keyword rankings alone won't help grow your business. Aztek’s SEO services are focused on developing a strategy that will impact your business in the best way.
Aztek's SEO Services
We employ a variety of SEO techniques to help grow your website traffic and conversion rate.
A good SEO strategy starts with high-quality content. What’s the best way to drive people to your website from search engines? Deliver them high-quality content that satisfies their search queries? This can include:
- Ongoing strategic content creation - We’ll do thorough keyword research to identify an ongoing content strategy focused around blog content, page content and more
- On-site content optimization - We’ll put together a plan to optimize existing on-site page content
- SEO Content - We’ll ensure that the content that search engines see is indexed correctly and driving users to click on your search results
While you have complete control over what happens on your website, there are a lot of off-site “signals” that search engines look at to evaluate where a website or page appears in search engine rankings. Aztek’s SEO experts have experience with the following:
- Link Building - We’ll work to build valuable links from other sites to your site, reclaim links on sites where your organization is mentioned, and ensure you’re listed on the proper association or directory sites
- Social Media - While social media may not directly affect SEO, social posts and content can often show up high in search results, so optimizing profiles and content is a worthwhile effort
Your site’s depth of content, user friendliness, site speed, and look and feel are all important factors in achieving higher rankings. Aztek’s SEO team will identify opportunities to optimize a website’s experience that will result in increased exposure and engagement from search engines.
It's still important to make sure that everything “under the hood” of your website is optimized with SEO best practices in mind. Technical auditing, internal linking, meta data optimization, targeted keyword density and more - all of these are part of our ongoing analysis and recommendation process.
Whether you’re optimizing for a group of brick-and-mortar stores, or simply trying to improve your organization’s online reputation, local SEO has become an integral part of any SEO campaign or strategy. It typically includes the following:
- Listing Optimization - We’ll ensure that you’re organization’s local listings (whether it’s one or one hundred and one) are accurate and complete
- Reviews - Aztek can help your organization drive more company reviews, or develop a strategy to respond to negative comments or reviews