You know the old adage, "If a tree falls in the forest, but no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?" Well, the same can be said about your website - you can have the best design, products and/or services, but if no one can find it, it becomes a lot less valuable.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services - What's included?
- Initial technical assessment and recommendations for improving technical elements
- Setup of SEO analysis software
- Installation of form and phone call conversion tracking
- Installation of click tracking software
- Installation of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Ongoing keyword research and analysis
- Website audit and creation of quarterly editorial calendars
- Monthly SEO recommendations
- Monthly new content research and creation
- Monthly reporting to include program keyword ranking, phone and form conversions, and other important key performance indicators
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) and usability recommendations
- Regularly scheduled meetings to review program strategy, performance, and deliverables
- Social media consulting as needed
- Press release creation and distribution
We'll never promise that you'll rank number one for a specific keyword. Rankings alone won't help grow your business. Our process will develop a strategy that will impact your business in the best way.
In fact, you might not notice changes for three to six months. But the consistent creation of high-quality new content – and optimization of existing content – leads to significant, sustainable organic results.
Good SEO starts on your website
Today, your site’s depth of content, user friendliness, and look and feel are all important factors in achieving higher rankings. At Aztek, our first and most important SEO strategy is creating quality, relevant, and useful content for your users. Our goal is to make your targeted audience see you as trusted thought leader – not just about your own products and services, but about your industry as a whole.
Our experienced content writers and SEO specialists will help you tell that story in a way that will capture the interest of your targeted customers and make your site rank higher in relevant searches.
That "technical SEO" stuff
It's still important to make sure that everything “under the hood” of your website is optimized with SEO best practices in mind, but you should know that this is not where the heavy lifting is done. Complete technical auditing, internal linking, meta data optimization, targeted keyword density and more... all of these are part of our monthly analysis and recommendation process, but it's your quality content that earns the rankings.